<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6856019808015260408?origin\x3dhttp://stripedmacchiato.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Tag replies:)
/June: haha I just want to get a few people then sit somewhere nice in marina with visible fireworks then I'm a happy kid heehee! And yepyep Happy new year!:]

/sj: class chalet clash olvls results release eh! How!

/lejing: yepyep! Chiong and play like nobody's business till school reopens! Fly kite???:]

/kakay: hahaha I hope i can manzzzxz. I want sing karaokeeee! Briing me bring meeee!

/yeephon: I dunno. It looks okay on my comp's IE but not on itouch haha. Emo is part of my life, will feel wierd without it! Fan4 jian4 I guess lol.



♥ The Belief.


Hopeful. Wishes on stars:)
Loves



♥ Yours truly.

HUIJUN, typical pisces born on 24 Feb.
khs nygh; NYGG♥
HCJC; MADhiphop


♥dance
♥darkchocolate
♥honeyredtea
♥SHINee!

♥DATES TO REMEMBER
121209: first shooting star:D

ShoutOut!





Links

AMANDACHAN. AMANDALEE. AMANDAWOO. BATCHBLOG. BOHAN. CAROL. CHERYL. CHINWEN. CHUXI. DIONE. EEWEI. EUNICE. HAZEL. JIEGANG. JOYCE. KAKAY. KAVIS. KARO. KELLY. LEJING. LINXI. LINGXIN. LUCHANG. MICHELLE. NICK. QINGYING. RACHELKOH. RACHELSIM. REBEKAH. SARA. SARAHLOKE. SHIRLYNN. STEFFI. SUATTENG. SUXIANG. SUYING. TINGSHAN. VALERIE. WANN QIN. WENDY. WENJUN. WENJUN. XIAOEN. YEEPHON. YIJIA. YINGTING. YIMENG. YU GUI. YUNZHEN. ZEXIN. ZHIYI. ZITIAN. 14;FNNCOOL.

CREDITORS
x x x x