Friday, January 1, 2010
♥ For the year 2010, may all be better.
2009 was screwed. Quite a large part if it was spent hiding in my own world and crying. At least i have such a way of unleashing emotions, not that bad still la (?)
Had a conflict with lousy sis over chem proj but we got over it eventually. I liked someone for once but it didn't end up well. Was a huge trauma but it was my fault so i have no one to blame. I was jealous of some friends but I didn't tell them and no one knows about it. I will not be jealous anymore cos jealousy kills and it only makes myself feel worser. Unhappy family stuff. I lost many things like seriously WTF cos I don't even know how I lose them which include ezlink, a new bought cap (!!), and many many many erasers rulers pencils etc. And many other screwed things cos of my screwed brain that kept churning things out for me to mull and cry about.
Even today was bad. Couldn't find anyone to go countdown with the day before ( & I realize i don't really have alot of friends that I can ask to go out), sian-ed the whole day. And for a moment i thought I was going to spend 31/12/09 alone cos my ma forgot to bring her phone out and I couldn't contact her until she came home at around 5. Then my Korean lesson at night got cancelled and I started wondering how I was going to spend the long night. (with tv eventually...) but I had fun zihighing with the taipei's countdown event..I think. *huijun tells herself to plan plan plan for the next*
The thing that made 2009 a whole lot better for me was that shooting star that night, which really really meant alot to me. Like I almost thought life sucks like shit and my only purpose in living was to study hard and repay my parents for bringing me up. Only that.
~when you have nothing to look forward in life, its always feels like that.
But wadeva la huh. screw 2009.
the year 2010 will be better! *huijun prays really hard*
Goals for year 2010:
• I must must must must be braver! Like go swimming alone:)
• I will cry less! Esp retarded things that don't even deserve my tears.
• & control my emotions well-.- like not flaring up at my ma and pa:/ and so that people around me will be happy.
• I have to study hard! Alot harder than this year.
• Can hold a conversation in Korean for a while!
• Dance better! Yoyoyo!
• I shall persuade mummy to let me learn salsa.
• Put in more effort to maintain friendships. I'm losing many friends:(
• Control my diet and don't drink cocacola!
• Be mama earth friendly! Never on aircon at night!!
• Stalk SHINee at the airport!!! Omg:]
• I want to celebrate the coming of year 2011 countdown-ing at marina (I don't care:(
• to find that person:]
Okay that's all I can think about for now.
And may 2010 be a better year for me
& all of you
Happy New Year!:]